Rental Policies and Procedures
- All applicants and tenants will be treated with dignity and respect, all polices and procedures are to be applied in a fair and equal manner.
- Applicants will be qualified by the following standards: credit, rental history, sources of income, and criminal background history.
- Most units are NO smoking.
- Pets will be considered on an individual basis.
- Any reasonable accommodation request will be considered, i.e. service animals.
- Montana Tenant/Landlord law, Fair housing and ADA guidelines are to be adhered to.
- No illegal drug activity is to be tolerated, as well as disruptive and/or abusive behavior infringing on other tenants peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
- Clean, quality rental units at an affordable price is our mission.
- Proper records and paperwork are to be maintained for past and present tenants, records of all monies are to be accurately maintained